Monday, May 02, 2005

High Flying Thoughts

Couple of thoughts here (from the minds of others) that must have some application for me as a life coach...

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot."
- Michael Althsuler


My friend asked his father-in-law, a crop-duster, how his day had gone. "It was the worst day of my life," replied the man. "This morning I was up in my plane dusting a field when I nicked a power line and damaged the wing of the plane. When I got back to the office, my boss chewed me out. Then the guy from the FAA chewed me out. On my way home, I stopped off at a bar and was handed a warm beer. So I yelled at the bartender, 'Don't you have any cold beers?' The bartender said, 'Sorry, but we've been out of electricity all day ever since some idiot crop-duster hit a power line down the road.'"

-Essie Conley

No comments: