Monday, May 30, 2005

Congratulations to the Waratahs

What a tremendous season for the NSW Waratahs...and an exciting Grand Final in Christchurch.

I think if we would have had another 10 minutes we might have won. The true champions were out there playing on the field when it seemed certain they would lose. I would not have been any prouder of them if they had won!

I am proud to know each of these guys personally and they are a fine group of men as well as a championship team. I will sincerely miss the men who are moving on but wish them God's richest blessing and pray for them (as I tell them frequently) that God would use their rugby career and the lessons they learn on and off the field to move them closer and closer into a relationship with the One who loves them--whether they win or lose.

No comments: