Monday, February 21, 2005

A Little Perspective

On Friday night I travelled down to Wollongong to be with the Kings for their last regular season game with the Hawks (and penultimate game of the season). I was feeling pretty good about the game when I sat down and pretty bad when I went into the dressing room after the game. Thought: Losing a game is hard.

On Saturday I chose to spend the evening with my wife. I was feeling pretty apprehensive about the Kings final game of the season when I laid down (without checking the internet for the boxscore)...and pretty good when I read early the next morning that we had won the game against West Sydney...and secured the third straight minor premiership in three years.
Thought: Winning is a lot easier to deal with.

Third Thought: Probably not a good idea for me to bet on how I feel!

No comments: