Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Thought

Ran across this quote in another blog (Bless you my friend...sorry I "lost" the site reference!).

I love the idea expressed here and wanted to paste it to my electronic journal...

( from St. Maximus the Confessor--whoever he was!)

The Word of God, born once in the flesh (such is his kindness and his goodness), is always willing to be born spiritually in those who desire him.

My prayer is that the celebration of His incarnation this year might result in many new mini- incarnations as He is newly "fleshed out" in those who desire him. I am praying that believers will be bold and gracious is sharing their faith with loved ones during family times together...

...and that members of one's family will become members of the One's family!

No comments: