Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Couple of Months Gap

Opps...been a while since I've "(b)logged in"...what's happened???

Trip to California to visit my parents, children, and grandson over Christmas...

Picked up on yet another "successful" Sydney Kings' season on our return. No national championship this year, but in the top four teams for the fifth year in a row...and our coach's 18th consecutive appearance in at least the semi-finals of the National Basketball League.I have been asked to officiate at one of the player's off-season wedding which is a real honour for me.

Started a new season with the NSW Waratah's--rugby union. I have "upped" my involvement with the team this year. Still leading a weekly team Bible Study (for three regulars at present) and I have been asked to start attending the weekly support team meeting with the coaches and management.

I am in intense negotiation for a pre-season evangelistic AIA tour in August in Oz between a USA Division 1 Uni All-star Christian Team and several Australian NBL teams (Kings and Wildcats are sure and Hawks, Dragons, and Razorbacks are showing interest).

Jason Smith has committed to working off-season on a number of evangelistic outreaches.

No comments: